Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Kiwi Country / Hollyford Cafe is the pick up point for all travellers on the coach and cruise tour departing from Te Anau. The bus departs at 10:15am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ensure that a car seat or suitable restraint is brought for all passengers 4 years and under travelling on our coach to ensure their safety and safety of others
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Milford
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms