Explore our promoted experiences
- Stretch your legs with a short walk to the Hidden Lakes, a well-kept local secret
- Find tranquility when you drop anchor in the crook of the lake’s South Fjord
- You won’t be fighting for viewing spots on this small-group tour
- Get back to Te Anau by lunchtime, leaving plenty of time for more activities
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faith in Fiordland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.