- Experienced hikers can keep going: Kepler is designed as a four-day hike
- Listen out for native birds like the morepork and, perhaps, the iconic Brown Kiwi
- Plenty of departure times means you fit your hike in around your day
- Find out more about the Te Anau region from your water taxi’s pilot
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiordland Outdoors Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.