Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise the length of the fiord to the Tasman Sea
- Fly over Fiordland and the Southern Alps
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Queenstown
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your Queenstown central hotel, or self-drive to the base hangar (address on confirmation voucher) Address: 39 Lucas Place Queenstown, There is plenty of free off street parking at our base. Return point: Return to same departure location
What To Expect
The route takes you over the magnificent landscapes of Fiordland National Park, with majestic views of mountain lakes and waterfalls. Listen to your pilot's narration before landing and swapping your plane for a cruise boat to explore Milford Sound. Spend ample time covering the length of the fiord, from Mitre Peak to the Tasman Sea. A picnic lunch is available for purchase before you board the boat.
Upon completion of the cruise, you are flown back to Queenstown on a different flight path along the Southern Alps. When you reach Queenstown you are transferred back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will partake in a weather check an hour before the departure flight time. If the weather is suitable you will be picked up from your hotel approximately 5 minutes after the call.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants are classed as 11kgs or under. If they are over this weight, they will be classed as a child due to infant seatbelt weight limit restrictions. They will have to be charged a child price on the day if weights and are over the 11kg limit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers 36 weeks or more into their pregnancy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Milford Sound Scenic Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands