- 1.5-hour guided helicopter flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Fly into New Zealand's Fiordland
- Unparalleled views of world-famous Milford Sound
- Views of Mitre Peak and Tukuko Glacier
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your pilot guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located Queenstown hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your helicopter tour with hotel pickup before taking to the skies on a 1.5-hour scenic ride. En route, listen to the pilot’s informative commentary about the stunning landscape below. Upon reaching your destination, you’ll hover above iconic Mitre Peak before landing at Milford Sound.
When it’s time again for take-off, marvel at up-close views of the famous fiord’s towering peaks and sparkling waterways. Then fly over the crevasse-filled Tukuko Glacier, landing here or in Otago's Glacier Basin, before your return flight to Queenstown where you’re transferred to your hotel.
Please note: All landings are weather-dependent and according to the pilot's discretion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures. Moderate fitness is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands