Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the beauty of Mildford Sound and Fiordland National Park on this full-day tour from Queenstown
- Relax and enjoy the sites of Mildford Sound on a sightseeing cruise
- View the stunning Mirror Lakes
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival at the World Heritage–listed Fiordland National Park, step off the coach at the Mirror Lakes. Snap photos of this natural roadside attraction before passing through the Hollyford Valley. Your coach then enters the Homer Tunnel, emerging above the Cleddau Valley, where you’ll follow a footbridge over the Cleddau River to the Chasm to view the river’s turbulent whirlpools.
Upon reaching Milford Sound, board the luxurious catamaran. Throughout the 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise, listen to expert commentary about the pristine environment and natural landmarks such as Mitre Peak. Rising dramatically to a height of 5,551 feet (1,692 meters) above sea level, it’s one of many towering cliffs carved by a massive glacier in the last ice age.
Pass cascading waterfalls, and search for birdlife and marine mammals including New Zealand fur seals in addition to penguins and pods of dolphins. Gourmet Buffet lunch is included on your cruise, before you’re returned by coach to your Queenstown hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY GreatSights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms