Explore our promoted experiences
- Walter Peak gourmet BBQ dinner and Lake Wakatipu cruise
- Cruise from Queenstown on board a 1912 vintage steamer, the TSS "Earnslaw"
- Enjoy a gourmet BBQ buffet dinner with succulent roast meats and seafood
- Listen to commentary provided by the skipper and a farm demonstrator
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure to check in.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the farm, get settled in the Colonel’s Homestead for a buffet dinner of local specialties, including meat and seafood barbecued on the outdoor grill. Supplement your meal with an ample selection of antipasto salads and vegetables, then sample from an array of irresistible homemade desserts and a New Zealand cheeseboard accompanied by freshly brewed tea and coffee.
After dinner, watch a sheepdog show and sheepshearing demonstration, or stay behind and relax with a drink — available for purchase at the bar — before returning to Queenstown on the TSS "Earnslaw."
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Interpretation handouts: German, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Chinese
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY RealNZ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff