- Explore the Fox Glacier by helicopter and on-foot with your guide
- Panoramic views over the glacier from the air
- Delve deep into the ice terrain and marvel at the icy scenery
- All necessary safety equipment is included on your tour
Departure & Return
Meet in the Fox Glacier Guiding building in the center of the Fox Glacier village.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum Age is 9 years
- Child Age is 9-16 years inclusive
- Minimum numbers apply
- Subject to favourable weather conditions, a weather call is made 10 minutes prior to check in so flexibility in your itinerary is desirable
- Individual passenger weight limit is 116 kg or less due to weight and balance calculations of the aircraft
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpine Guides Fox Glacier Ltd Trading as Fox Glacier Guiding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.