Explore our promoted experiences
- One-way scenic flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown
- View the Tasman Sea, Southern Alps, and other natural wonders
- Fly over the fjords and mountains of Fiordland National Park
- Includes transfer to hotel in Queenstown
Departure & Return
Your pilot will either meet you at the Milford Sound boat terminal, or at the Milford Sound airport. it is a 10 mins walk between the 2 locations and you will be instructed on the day, as to which location.
A complimentary drop-off to your centrally located Queenstown accommodation is included
What To Expect
Take the scenic route to Queenstown when you glide over the majestic landscape of Fiordland National Park. Capture aerial photos of snow-capped mountains, sparkling fjords, and alpine lakes, and see features such as the Tasman Sea, Southern Alps, Lake Wakatipu, and Sutherland Falls.
Touch down at Queenstown Airport and disembark from your aircraft. Transfer to the waiting vehicle for transportation to your hotel in Queenstown where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given a full refund
- Due to the weather dependent nature of the flight, it is imperative that you have a back up plan in mind if your return date is not flexible
- Do not forget to bring a jacket and your camera
- Infant rates apply for 0 - 1 years of age, when the infant is sat on a parents lap, with an infant lap belt
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Milford
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands