- One-way 40-minute scenic flight to Queenstown, from Milford Sound
- Save time when traveling between Milford Sound and Queenstown
- Take in the natural majesty of the South Island from the air
- Fly over landmarks such as the Southern Alps, Sutherland Falls, and Lake Wakatipu
- Includes transfer to Queenstown hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Departure Point: Trip departs from Milford Sound Airstrip Dates: Daily Return point: Complimentary drop-off to your accommodation
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once on board your aircraft, take off and soar over Fiordland National Park. You'll get panoramic views of Sutherland Falls, the Southern Alps, and Lake Wakatipu, along with the glaciers, mountains, fjords, and lakes of the South Island.
After about 40 minutes, your airplane touches down at Queenstown Airport. From there, your driver transfers you to your Queenstown hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants are classed as 11kg or under. If when weighed at check in they are over 11kg in weight, they will be classed and charged as a child and will have to sit in their own seat due to infant seat belt weight restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Milford Sound Scenic Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands