Top Queenstown Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Queenstown Tours
Sort by: Featured
New Zealand’s craft beer community is growing at an incredible rate, and this half day tour is a unique way to experience part of this community in Queenstown. Visit some of the region’s craft breweries and microbreweries and sample what they’re brewing free of charge. Enjoy a lunch of specially-matched beer and gourmet cuisine in the scenic Gibbston Valley, and get personalized hints and tips about where to explore next from your guide. A great tour for any hop-head.
Enjoy an evening of drinking local wines and/or craft beer without worrying about getting home safely on this wine and craft beer tour. This fun group tour will take you to three wineries in the Gibbston region for tastings at each and shared antipasto platters are provided at one of the locations. Your guide will tell you all about the region’s history on the way, for an enjoyable and informative evening trip. Tour the Central Otago wine region without worrying about transport, transfers from central Queenstown are included.
Discover some of the vineyards and wineries for which New Zealand’s fertile South Island is famous on this 4-hour wine tour from Queenstown. Travel from Queenstown into the South Island’s rolling hills with your guide. Visit a total of three wineries such as Gibbston Valley Winery, Mt Rosa, Waitiri Creek Winery or Chard Farm Winery. During your visits sample some of the delicious wines and cheese produced in the region, and gain insight into the delicate balances of scent and flavour at play in your glass.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Queenstown?
What Unique Experiences in Queenstown are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Queenstown are good for avoiding crowds?
- Skippers Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Kiwi Birdlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Coronet Peak Tours & Tickets
- Queenstown Hill Tours & Tickets
- Jack’s Point Golf Course Tours & Tickets
- Underwater Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Nevis Swing Tours & Tickets
- Hollyford Track Tours & Tickets
- Queenstown Arts and Crafts Market Tours & Tickets
- Kawarau Suspension Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia